AAA dry cleaning acknowledges the responsibility of caring for our customers garments by adhering to the following seven step process to complete the cleaning of your garments:
1. Detailing: Garments are thoroughly inspected and prepared for cleaning. This includes button or ornamental protection or removal, surface and structural surveying,
evaluating forserviceability, and more.
2. Stain Removal: All garments are inspected thoroughly for any stains and the AAA dry cleaning professionals use proven traditional and advanced modern techniques to
3. Cleaning: The appropriate dry cleaning process and hand cleaning procedures are chosen for each garment using the latest technology and the purest and greenest of solvents.
4. Hand Finishing: AAA dry cleaning experienced pressers individually finish your garment to your specific requirements.
5. Minor Repairs: AAA dry cleaning attends to loose hems, open seams, loose buttons, etc.
6. Inspection: Every garment is formally inspected to ensure that it meets the rigorous AAA dry cleaning standards before packaging.
7. Packaging: Most garments are protected with a quality plastic robe. in order to ensure the safe return your garments.